We are a looking for an experienced environment artist, with a particular focus on realtime engines such as Unreal, for an exciting virtual reality project. Duration of the project is estimated in 12 weeks and is scheduled to run from August to November.
Will be responsible for modelling, sculpting and texturing of environment assets.
Accomplished at scene building and set dressing.
Able to contribute to the artistic development of environmental elements using Substance Designer.
Under the direction of a project supervisor he/she will be able to meet the production needs, with a positive attitude and creative flair.
Must show an exceptional artistic eye to create dramatic and unique assets using both hard surface and sculpting techniques.
Problem solving and strong communication skills are key.
Being able to realistically assess time needed for a given task is key.
Must be a team player and enjoy mentoring junior level talent.
Will work in an artist oriented and friendly environment.
Must be able to work well under pressure and open to work flexible hours.
• 3+ Years in vfx production or game development.
• Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine.
• Thorough experience with Maya, or other modelling package.
• Good experience with Substance Designer and/or Substance Painter a huge plus.
• Knowledge of world building softwares also a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Graphic Arts, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field preferred.