EDI is looking for an Unreal Engine Artist Mid to join our creative team.
- Will be responsible for creating photorealistic environments for virtual production and Offline Rendering
- Under the direction of a VFX supervisor he/she will be able to meet the production needs, with a positive attitude and creative flair
- Will work in an artistic oriented and friendly environment
- Must show a good artistic eye, and have great technical skills
- Problem solving and strong communication skills are key
- Being able to realistically access time needed for a given task is key
- Must be a team player but also fully independent when needed
- Enjoy mentoring junior level talent
- Must be able to work well under pressure and open to work flexible hours.
- 3+ Years in VFX production
- Develop technical and aesthetic approaches to define the visual design of each environment and shot
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine Workflow
- Strong understanding of geometry management, shading, lighting and rendering in Unreal Engine
- Good understanding of the sequencer and animations management
- Knowledge of blueprints and Niagara a plus
- Knowledge of Blender, Quixel Mixer and Maya a plus
- Good Windows skills.