EDI is looking for Lighter Technical Director for commercials and features film.
- The candidate will work on shot and key lighting
- The candidate must be able to work on lookdev and precomp. in case of need
- Under the direction of a Lighting and CG supervisor he/she will be able to meet the production needs, with a positive attitude and creative flair
- Will work in an artist oriented and friendly environment
- Must show an exceptional artistic eye, and have great technical skills
- Problem solving and strong communication skills are key
- Must be able to work well under pressure and open to work flexible hours.
- The artist must have a good working knowledge of photography and film lighting
- Solid technical grounding with render engines
- Production experience with Maya and/or Houdini and/or Blender
- Develop technical and aesthetic approaches to define the visual design/mood of each shot
- Showreel and/or portfolio demonstrating experience in shot lighting and rendering on high quality productions
- Experience using production quality renderers (es. Redshift, Arnold, Mantra)
- Basic compositing experience, using Nuke or equivalent
- Knowledge of python/mel a plus
- Experience with Look Development and shader setup a plus.